As parents, you are valued and respected
- We will keep you informed, consulted and included in all aspects of the school and your child’s development.
- We recognize the important role you play in helping your child to learn and develop.
- You may have access to any records or assessments that involve your own child and are warmly welcomed to attend or help with school sessions.
DO’S and DON’T
- Maintain the copy of fees receipt and other receipts issued throughout the year.
- Parents are required to participate in all events.
- Please make it sure that your child reach at school on time.
- Parents needs to send snakes and water bottle with their child.
- It is compulsory for the child to wear identity card. The identity card should have emergency contact number such as residence number and parents mobile number.
- Child name should be mentioned on Lunch Box and Water Bag and Books with permanent marker.
- Parents should bring to the notice of the concerned teacher if the child suffers from any kind of allergy.
- Do not send your child to the school if he/she not feeling well
- Do not send a new person to pick up the child. The school will not hand over the child to new unknown person.
- Parents should not let their child wear any expensive Jewellery to school.