To apply for a place for your child at New Rainbow School, please visit our Contact Us page. There are a number of ways you may contact us to arrange a convenient time to visit:
- Complete and submit our feedback form
A map of our location is provided for directions.
Once initial contact has been made, a visit to the playgroup will be arranged where you will be able to meet the staff, observe a live session and have a tour of our facilities. An application form must then be completed. Subject to availability of places, we will then contact you soon after to confirm acceptance.
Once your child has been accepted for admission a starter pack will be provided that includes a registration form, policy documents and important information about the school.
New Rainbow Playgroup is open Monday to Saturday every week during school term time except for public holidays.
Morning sessions run from 8.45am to 11.45am. Children attend for 2½ hour sessions or 3 hour sessions depending on their age.
- Maintain the copy of fees receipt and other receipts issued throughout the year.
- We are not permitted to admit children before the start time.
- We ask that you collect your child promptly as they may become upset if not collected on time.
- Please inform us if your child is to be collected by another person.